Friday, July 19, 2013

Scholarship Feature: 2013 Advancing Aspirations Global Scholarship

Hey y'all!

I found another great scholarship focused on furthering female STEM education! Check out the 2013 Advancing Aspirations Global Scholarship.

Here are the deets:
Deadline - July 26th at 11:59 pm EST
Format - Research Essay
Prizes - (2) $5,000 ; (8) $1,500

APPLY - APPLY - APPLY

You get to choose from six different topics to write a well-developed essay in 2500 words or less -- so get to writing! Let me know how it goes for you - especially if you win! :)

Jewel's Random TidBits - I found out about this scholarship from the NCWIT's (National Center for Women & Information Technology)'s Facebook page. I am a previous winner of their Aspirations award. I'll make a post about them soon but for now, check out their website : http://www.ncwit.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment