Monday, October 21, 2013

NCWIT Aspirations Award

Hey readers! :)

So I blogged about NCWIT about two months ago and now I'm back with some more NCWIT love!

As I mentioned earlier, I learned about NCWIT through the Aspirations in Computing competition. Well, the 2013-2014 application round is coming to a close soon!

The upcoming deadline is Thursday, October 31st! So, if you're a high school young woman interested in pursuing a future in technology (or if you know one), be sure to visit the Aspirations page to learn more then apply!

It's definitely worth your time just checking out the program. :)

If your application is successful, here's what your reward includes:
  • $500
  • A laptop
  • Two engraved trophies - one for you to take to your school and the other for you to take home
  • A trip for you and one parent to North Carolina to receive your reward!
Sounds good right, right.....APPLY! Feel free to send me any questions you have about my experience with NCWIT.

I wish you all the best!

Jewel's Random TidBits - One of my success drivers is one day being in a position in life at which I can help fund a scholarship or create a whole new scholarship of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment